Looking for jobs at Foreman Builders? We are hiring!
We are looking for the following job positions...
Do you think you fit into our Culture and have what it takes? Send your resume to email@example.com
Only applicants with 5 years + experience being a project Superintendent on high end custom homes need apply.
Job Description: As a project superintendent you will be the leader that controls all aspects of a residential custom home construction project to maximize communications and workflow to deliver a tailored customer experience to our clients.
· Control project schedule and work flow
· Handle communication between design team, build team, & clients
· Review subcontractor or vendor bids and for accuracy
· Perform quality control
· Maintain project daily schedule
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Positive interpersonal skills used to interact with our clients, team, and subcontractors
· Basic computer skills to facilitate communications
· Read and understand plans and specifications
· Knowledge of construction techniques, building code and trade practices to perform quality control
We can use a very experienced carpenter. If you like to work on custom homes and have more than 5 years of experience, contact us.
Residential Construction Estimator
Perform quantitative take offs on new custom homes and remodeling. This position requires a passionate and detail-oriented individual who can meet deadlines and is focused. The ideal candidate will have significant estimating experience in residential construction and have the following:
- Prepare and review plan specific budgets including but not limited to reviewing cost estimates.
- Review master take-offs against plan specific estimates and make appropriate changes when required to ensure correct take-offs are being maintained at master level.
- Work with trade partners, vendors, architectural services and production department to reconcile discrepancies in take-offs.
The idea candidate for the position should meet or exceed the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the residential construction industry preferred;
- Excellent communication, organizational skills; be detail-oriented;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Competency with Microsoft Office; Any experience with CAD design is a plus
- Ability to perform job tasks accurately and efficiently, with minimal supervision and high level of integrity;
- Ability to make cost effective decisions, quickly and easily;
- Have the personality to represent the company positively, with an honest and forthright attitude.
- To fit in the Foreman Builders culture.