We are hiring!
We are looking for the following job positions…
Do you think you fit into our Culture and have what it takes? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Residential Construction Estimator
Perform quantitative take offs on new custom homes and remodeling. This position requires a passionate and detail-oriented individual who can meet deadlines and is focused. The ideal candidate will have significant estimating experience in residential construction and have the following:
- Prepare and review plan specific budgets including but not limited to reviewing cost estimates.
- Review master take-offs against plan specific estimates and make appropriate changes when required to ensure correct take-offs are being maintained at master level.
- Work with trade partners, vendors, architectural services and production department to reconcile discrepancies in take-offs.
The idea candidate for the position should meet or exceed the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the residential construction industry preferred;
- Excellent communication, organizational skills; be detail-oriented;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Competency with Microsoft Office; Any experience with CAD design is a plus
- Ability to perform job tasks accurately and efficiently, with minimal supervision and high level of integrity;
- Ability to make cost effective decisions, quickly and easily;
- Have the personality to represent the company positively, with an honest and forthright attitude.
- To fit in the Foreman Builders culture.
We are also looking for additional Superintendents